[Starlingx-discuss] Fault Management Containerization (SB 2004008) Follow Up

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Sat Apr 13 03:29:42 UTC 2019

Mario,
Starting from next week, Ran An from my team will have some bandwidth working together with you for SB#2004008. Just want to double check with you if you see a needs here, I see we still have 3 tasks in "todo" status but not sure if they are independent enough to allow parallel work btw you and Ran.

How about the test results from your side about integration of FM chart w/ Armada? I see some good progress made on those patches already uploaded.

Thx. - cindy