[Starlingx-discuss] [multios][meetings] Multi-OS team meeting minutes 4/15/2019

Lara, Cesar cesar.lara at intel.com
Mon Apr 15 19:49:13 UTC 2019

Mutli-OS team meeting

Agenda for 4/15/2019

- General Discussion

Notes

- Next phase for PoC
We agreed that the next step for the project will have to include the following vectors of work
 - Bring up a Controller 0
 - Build the platform to consume OpenStack containers

For any of these vectors the required amount of engineering is considerable, so we might take a look on how many resources are available and what is the first step among those vectors. AR - Cesar to follow up with local Multi-OS team

Meeting for the next 2 week is cancelled due to Mexico holidays and Open Infrastructure summit

Update - Cesar did follow up with local team, outside of the meeting scope  and we agreed upon taking first on the platform (K8 consuming STX OpenStack over our modified Ubuntu image) and start the discovery on the requirements for the controller 0, due that controller 0 will require a lot more effort and dependency analysis before we can start to replicate this.

Regards

Cesar Lara
Software Engineering Manager
OpenSource Technology Center