[Starlingx-discuss] [TSC] Minutes - 4/11 meeting

Seiler, Glenn glenn.seiler at windriver.com
Thu Apr 18 22:45:13 UTC 2019

I am happy to help with mission statement effort if that is still an open item.
Reviewing, helping with draft, crazy ideas. Whatever help you need.

I’m not sure if I misread  or if it was just a typo or cut/paste error, but it seems the sign-up URL for the team photo actually goes to the signup for the 5 minute PTG presentation slot. Which appears Ian has volunteered for.

-glenn