[Starlingx-discuss] More OpenDev updates

MacDonald, Eric Eric.MacDonald at windriver.com
Mon Apr 22 14:08:58 UTC 2019

Hi Dean,

I ran your script but it didn't seem to do anything to my repo.

[emacdona at yow-cgts4-lx:/localdisk/designer/emacdona/starlingx-0/cgcs-root/stx ] $  ./stx-remote-fix.sh -n

stx.io-: https://opendev.org/stx-root.git

git remote set-url starlingx https://opendev.org/stx-root.git

[emacdona at yow-cgts4-lx:/localdisk/designer/emacdona/starlingx-0/cgcs-root/stx ] $  ./stx-remote-fix.sh

stx.io-: https://opendev.org/stx-root.git

[emacdona at yow-cgts4-lx:/localdisk/designer/emacdona/starlingx-0/cgcs-root/stx ] $  ls

downloads  git  stx-clients  stx-config  stx-fault  stx-gui  stx-ha  stx-integ  stx-metal  stx-nfv  stx-remote-fix.sh  stx-update  stx-upstream

It would be helpful if you circulated an email that specifically listed the operations that users need to execute that will allow us to bridge the namespace change in our local repos or to specifically recommend that we create new local repos with the namespace change.

There are a lot of people affected by this update so a clear summary of what to do and maybe some checkpoints along the way would help the development community bridge this change.

Thanks,

Eric.