[Starlingx-discuss] Hackathon update and Fiberhome questions

Shuquan Huang huang.shuquan at 99cloud.net
Tue Apr 23 07:13:59 UTC 2019

StarlingX is the Top 2 project with 26 registers.(Top 1 is OpenStack.) We have developers/users from China Mobile, China Unicom, Fiberhome, Intel, Huawei, 99Cloud, ZTE. The StarlingX team submitted 22 bugfix and 3 bp. For further information, please refer to https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenSource-Hackathon-9-Shenzhen <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenSource-Hackathon-9-Shenzhen>.

Besides coding and hacking, we also discussed about the use case and community building. After talking with Ildiko from OSF, We planed to set up a regular meeting for China users for requirements collection and publish some white papers about the best practices in China.