[Starlingx-discuss] Meetings during the Summit next week?

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 17:17:28 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

As next week is the Open Infrastructure Summit and PTG I wanted to check if all the community/project calls will be kept as I would like to re-use the Zoom account to provide remote participation options for a few sessions at the event.

The Summit will run in Mountain Time and I would need the Zoom account at:

* Tuesday (April 30) 10:40am - 12:30pm, 2:30pm - 3:20pm - Edge Forum sessions
* Thursday (May 2) 9am - 6pm - Edge Wg and StarlingX PTG sessions
* Friday (May 3) 9am - 6pm - StarlingX PTG session

Please let me know if you there is any collision with the above mentioned slots where you still plan to run the calls and I will find another option for those slots. I believe there might be a few calls on Thursday but otherwise it should work.

Thanks,
Ildikó