[Starlingx-discuss] Problem getting metrics with Gnocchi in StarlingX

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:32:10 UTC 2019

Have you consider using a container solution already proved :

https://julien.danjou.info/using-gnocchi-with-docker/

I will give a try and see if I can use this for the metrics project
that we have here :

https://github.com/starlingx-staging/tools-contrib/tree/master/stx-metrics/footprint

will let you know if this docker solution works for me

regards