[Starlingx-discuss] [TSC] Minutes 4/18 TSC meeting

Jolliffe, Ian Ian.Jolliffe at windriver.com
Wed Apr 24 18:51:54 UTC 2019

Hi all;

Here are the notes from the call last week:

Release Plan Update (TSC)
Options at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HUwbsaSerzFRuvXVB_qvoGdI0Chx1YiiA2WYHwvIoYI/edit#gid=0
Quick review of options
Make a call on which option to pursue.
TSC reached consensus - on delaying Distributed Cloud and we selected option 2 - as recommended by the release team.
                Release date will be 8/30/2019.

Curtis - Creation of Packet.com infrastructure Special Interest Group
Only exist for say 4-6 months as we figure out how we want to use packet
A central place to discuss use, requirements, access, infra, ect
Once we have standardized our use, disband the SIG as other teams will be using it
Weekly meeting
Additional Use case ideas
community sandbox for potential collaborative troubleshooting

PSA - OpenDev infrastructure update happening tomorrow - Gerrit will be down for part of the 8hour maintenance window.
This was raised on Community call
UTC - 1500
IRC is a good place to reach out if there are issues.
ML announcement: http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2019-April/004123.html

PSA - Release 3 content ideas etherpad is available - feel free to chime in prior to PTG
                https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-ptg-denver