[Starlingx-discuss] Duplex: Bringing up osh-openstack-neutron hangs

Bailey, Henry Albert (Al) Al.Bailey at windriver.com
Mon Apr 29 14:57:37 UTC 2019

Note: Your debugging output from the armada pod is empty.

The 65% osh-openstack-neutron is the compute-kit  chart group.  This includes  nova, neutron, openvswitch, nova-api-proxy and neutron.

If all those pods do not start up in minutes, the apply will fail.

Probably this was the issue:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1826592

Depending on what time the load on April 11 was built, it could also have been:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1824567

Al