[Starlingx-discuss] [Release] [Build] Preparation and discussion about StarlingX release 2.0

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Fri Aug 2 13:57:23 UTC 2019

Hi Folks,

On the release call yesterday, we agreed to have a short follow-up meeting today to close on the steps for the release branch.

I believe we agreed on 6pm UTC (11am PST, 2pm EDT): https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190802T1800.

I'm going to assume we can use the usual Zoom bridge: https://zoom.us/j/342730236.

Scott - if you can provide a brief summary here of what you think the steps are beforehand, that'd be great.

Bill...