[Starlingx-discuss] [Release] Branch r/stx.2.0 created

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 15:46:47 UTC 2019

The StarlingX release branch 'r/stx.2.0' has been created as of the
latest GREEN sanity build 20190804T233000Z.  We branched on the exact
state used in that build so no merge freeze was required.  Nor were
any reviews merged on master since that build so no initial backports
are required.

As a reminder, from now until the 2.0 release bugs marked HIGH and
MEDIUM are eligible to be backported to r/stx.2.0 after merging in
master.  After the 2.0 release, only those marked HIGH will continue
to be eligible to be backported to this branch.  Exceptions must be
approved by the Release Team.

Also, a tag 'v2.0.0.rc0' was created at the branch point to simplify
listing the changes since then on both the release branch and on
master.

Each new branch also has a new review to update the .gitreview file,
these should be the first things merged into the new branch, approvals
are already underway, please look for any in repos where you may be on
the core team to ensure they get approved.

If you see any problems related to this do not hesitate to ask here,
contact me or any of the release team members or ask in IRC
#starlingx.

Thanks
dt

--