[Starlingx-discuss] Shanghai Open Infrastructure Summit preparation

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 13:51:12 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

The Shanghai Summit is approaching quickly and there are a few items to prepare for:

 * Project update session:
   * We have 15 min and 40 min long slots available on a first come first serve basis - Which one would the community prefer?
   * __Volunteer needed to present__ - reply to this thread or reach out to me if you are interested
 * Forum
   * https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum
   * Submission period is September 2 - 16
   * Etherpad for brainstorming and preparation: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PVG-StarlingX-brainstorming
 * PTG:
   * Requested 1 room for 1.25 - 1.5 days
   * Requested space and time for both technical discussions and project onboarding
   * Preparation etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PVG-StarlingX-PTG

Please take a look at the above items and let me know if you have any questions or would be interested in presenting the project update.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó