[Starlingx-discuss] Pending: Support single huge page size for openstack worker node

Liu, Tao Tao.Liu at windriver.com
Wed Aug 21 00:39:22 UTC 2019

Hi All,

The changes to support  single huge page size have been merged into master.

In this first update, the auto-provision of VM huge pages has been changed from 2M to 1G.

A subsequent update,  will remove the auto-provisioning of huge pages for both VM and vSwitch.
If any test case is dependent on the default VM huge pages,  a new step will be required to allocate huge pages for VM on a openstack worker node.
Prior to unlocking a worker node , user provisioning of the vSwitch memory would be required,  if vswitch_type is set to OVS-DPDK.

Regards,
Tao