[Starlingx-discuss] Opinion wanted on STX 2.0 kernel memory leak bug 1836638

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Fri Aug 23 15:36:52 UTC 2019

Jim:

Great work on tracking down these issues, I am curious are they
addressed in the newer 3.10 series from CentOS or only from other
upstream sources? If they are from other uptream sources, has it been
reported to CentOS/Redhat? More curious than anything else, not a
requirement.

I do agree that we should make the changes to both kernel.

Sau!