[Starlingx-discuss] Please help to review STX Wiki for Time Sensitive Networking

Le, Huifeng huifeng.le at intel.com
Sun Aug 25 06:38:39 UTC 2019

Brent, Matt, Ruijing,

As following up on story: [Feature] Time Sensitive Networking (https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005516) and approved spec https://review.opendev.org/#/c/666768/, we had done the POC to deploy and run TSN application on STX environment, the detail process and learning are summarized at Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Networking/TSN which can be served as deliverable of task "StarlingX user guide on how to deploy TSN in VM". Could you please help to review the Wiki and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks much!

Best Regards,
Le, Huifeng