[Starlingx-discuss] [stx.distro.openstack] WW49 project meeting - https://zoom.us/j/342730236

Yong Hu yong.hu at intel.com
Tue Dec 3 02:46:30 UTC 2019

Hi folks,
Today we are going to have the project meeting (10:00 PM China time, and
6:00 AM US PST), your participation will be appreciated.

Here is the agenda for WW49:
1. stx.3.0: moving toward to RC, branch "r/stx.3.0" was made.
   patches go to master first and cherry pick to r/stx.3.0 per needs.
2. stx.3.0 BUG review [1]: we are having 3 HIGH for stx.3.0 and 20+
medium. please *update your progress* in LP before the meeting.
3. stx.4.0 planning
   - Openstack containerized services upgrade from Train to "U"
   - Openstack clients upgrade
   - Openstack services on host (keystone, horizon, and barbican)

[0] distro.openstack etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-distro-openstack-meetings
[1] distro.openstack Launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.distro.openstack