[Starlingx-discuss] Use Case sharing: use StarlingX as DevOps Infra

Yang, Bin bin.yang at intel.com
Wed Dec 4 02:00:54 UTC 2019

Hi community friends,

               As you know, StarlingX has good scalability, which can start from 3 nodes and scale to 100+ nodes. This is perfect for devops use case. A new project might only have a few servers at the beginning and need to scale it in the future.

               So far, I am using StarlingX as DevOps Infra for our project CI/CD. I'd like to share some BKMs and an example StarlingX App for such use case.

               Here is the WiKi link. Any comment is welcome.
               https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Use_StarlingX_as_DevOps_Infra

thanks,
Bin