[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: StarlingX Containerization Meeting

Miller, Frank Frank.Miller at windriver.com
Wed Dec 4 22:07:23 UTC 2019

Shuicheng:

Thanks for the updates.  We would like to take out your changes for KATA containers for a test.  Can you rebase your commits and let me know if these are all of the commits: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:kata+(status:open)

Once you have rebased we'll create a designer build and run a few tests and let you know if we find anything that needs to be addressed.

Frank