[Starlingx-discuss] Setup of deployment with mixed sda and nvme disks

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Thu Dec 5 16:44:17 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I started to play around installing StarlingX in a system with NVMe disks. I followed this instructions[0] and I can get an AIO-Simplex system. However I'm wondering that if I want to setup any other configuration that requires additional systems, should these systems have NVMe disks?

More specific, is it possible to setup a controller with SDA drives and computes with NVMe ?

Thank you

[0] https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/nvme_config.html