[Starlingx-discuss] Configuring Openstack SSL Certificates

Austin Gillmann ji at sibyl.li
Sat Dec 7 02:31:42 UTC 2019

Hello all,

First off thank you Robert and Martin for the assistance re: my
question about enabling swift. I found about the helm chart overrides
on my own but forgot about the extra service.

I since successfully deployed and all is working as intended, one
minor question is how would I go about adding ssl certificates to the
Openstack API's and Horizon. I found a stub page relating to it, but
no other references except for stx-config docs that may just be for
platform services.

Do let me know and thanks again; have a great weekend everyone!
-Austin Gillmann