[Starlingx-discuss] data-network down

Peters, Matt Matt.Peters at windriver.com
Mon Dec 9 18:38:25 UTC 2019

Hello,
Are you running with containerized OVS (system vswitch_type=none) or OVS-DPDK on the host (system vswitch_type=ovs-dpdk)?

In either case, I would examine the logs from OVS to see if there are any errors being generated for the host that is exhibiting the failure.

In addition, you can check your infrastructure data network configuration to ensure it is setup as you expected by reviewing the LLDP information for the host (system host-lldp-neighbor-list) or the graphical display on the dashboard.

-Matt