[Starlingx-discuss] Configuring Openstack SSL Certificates

Andy Ning andy.ning at windriver.com
Wed Dec 18 14:43:52 UTC 2019

On 2019-12-18 09:32 AM, Austin Gillmann wrote:
> Bumping this again; if this is unsupported do let me know.
>
> Thanks!
> Austin Gillmann
>
> On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 8:31 PM Austin Gillmann <ji at sibyl.li
> <mailto:ji at sibyl.li>> wrote:
>
>     Hello all,
>
>     First off thank you Robert and Martin for the assistance re: my
>     question about enabling swift. I found about the helm chart overrides
>     on my own but forgot about the extra service.
>
>     I since successfully deployed and all is working as intended, one
>     minor question is how would I go about adding ssl certificates to the
>     Openstack API's and Horizon. I found a stub page relating to it, but
>     no other references except for stx-config docs that may just be for
>     platform services.

I believe that "system certificate-install -m ssl <certificate>" will
enable both platform as well as containerized openstack APIs and Horizon
with that certificate. The openstack APIs and Horizon would then be
accessible by https://<public endpoint URL>:443

Andy

>     Do let me know and thanks again; have a great weekend everyone!
>     -Austin Gillmann

Andy Ning
Cube: 3071
Tel: 613-9631408 (int: 4408)