[Starlingx-discuss] Build Team notes 12/19

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Thu Dec 19 19:09:03 UTC 2019

Dec 19, 2019 Notes

1) Consider moving the time of this meeting to include China team
2) STX-3.0 Released!
    - Thanks to Scott for turning the cranks
3) CENGN Access
    - Saul's access via Intel VPN is very slow, but off VPN is OK
    - Firefox works, but is also very slow via Tunnel.
    - Need to secure Jenkins if we expose it,
      o Scott will research
4) Build Layering
    - Scott working on it, issues with sync lst files with rpm files
     o Looking at Workflows. Cengn vs developer
     o Expect update reviews in the next couple of days
5) CentOS-8
    - Manifest needs review
    - Other reviews pending Kernel review
    - We might want to look at using queue: starlingx in the .zuul.yaml
      o This will help serialize multi repo changes
6) PBR
    - Reviews pending in root, config, fault, and ansile-playbook
    - For non-pythonic packages setup.cfg and setup.py are needed