[Starlingx-discuss] [TSC] Minutes 12/19

Jolliffe, Ian Ian.Jolliffe at windriver.com
Mon Dec 23 15:41:02 UTC 2019

We had a short meeting this week.  Here are the major outcomes.

Next TSC meeting will be Jan9th – this will be the first meeting of 2020.

We agreed the Hack-a-thon the week of Jan 13th will move forward globally, with some collaboration resources set up to make this happen.  Stay tuned for more.

  *   Devote IRC channel - set topic to hack-a-thon
  *   Promote within various forums to get attention
  *   Add to agenda for community call on Jan 8th.
  *   Ian will send a note to the mailing list.

Hack-a-thon last week in Beijing: (week of Dec 9th)

  *   99cloud, Fibrehome, Intel, JITStack, China Unicom Wo Cloud team
  *   Bug fixing focus, Mini meetup & Tech discussion
  *   Here is the etherpad for this Hack-a-thon in Beijing: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenSource-Hackathon-10-Beijing

On behalf of the TSC, 2019 has been a fantastic year for the StarlingX project, many thanks to all the contributor/users around the world for making this such a big success.

Regards;

Ian