[Starlingx-discuss] Vagrant StarlingX VM.

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:59:20 UTC 2019

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 12:44 PM Lara, Cesar <cesar.lara at intel.com> wrote:

> Yes we are exploring a few possibilities for StarlingX in a bottle,
> vagrant in one of them. Feel free to throw some ideas at it

I've not been doing a good job following the "in a bottle" work...in which
project/meeting are these possibilities being discussed? I think the "in a
bottle", ie. environments that can quickly be created for evaluation and
development, are quite important, and also relate to zero touch
provisioning.

Thanks,
Curtis

> Regards