[Starlingx-discuss] Community Planning Call update

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:37:45 UTC 2019

Hi,

We’ve had a great call yesterday where we discussed goals for the year in the area of outreach and contributor onboarding and discussed plans onwards.

We’ve touched on already ongoing activities such as documentation work, hands-on workshop for the Open Infrastructure Summit in Denver, Packet PoC, collaboration with the Edge WG on use cases and content for the StarlingX blog.

You can find pointers of the above and further notes from the meeting on this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_StarlingX_Marketing_Plans

We are looking for contributors to the StarlingX blog. If you have stories to share, like introducing a feature or driving attention to an ongoing design and implementation work please sign up on the above etherpad or reach out to me.

We agreed on a bi-weekly cadence so I created an invite that runs the call series until the Summit in Denver.

Thanks,
Ildikó