[Starlingx-discuss] STX ovs containerization

Li, Cheng1 cheng1.li at intel.com
Thu Feb 14 08:06:10 UTC 2019

Hi Matt, Joseph,

I have updated the patch per your comments. https://review.openstack.org/633924

Regarding per-host overrides of network information( network -> auto_bridge_add), seems openstack-helm doesn't support it.
I prefer to leave auto_bridge_add scope as it is until openstack-helm support per-host overrides of network info. If that, we need add nic to bridge by hand, instead of initContainer.
I believe Joseph is trying to find an approach for auto_bridge_add, let's waiting for the result.

Thanks,
Cheng