[Starlingx-discuss] Unable to Modify StarlingX Wiki Page

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Thu Feb 14 21:39:39 UTC 2019

Ildiko, can you help please?

From: Waheed, Numan [mailto:Numan.Waheed at windriver.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:25 PM
To: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io; Jones, Bruce E <bruce.e.jones at intel.com>; Arce Moreno, Abraham <abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com>
Cc: Liu, Yang <yang.liu at windriver.com>
Subject: Unable to Modify StarlingX Wiki Page

Hi Bruce and Abraham,

There are few pages on StarlingX wiki that are locked and cannot be modified. We were looking for adding some instructions on Wiki and the page where we want to make the changes are locked. In specific, I would like to add some instructions under Documentation page and the pages under it are locked.

Can you please give me (Numan Waheed, email: numan.waheed at windriver.com<mailto:numan.waheed at windriver.com>) and Yang Liu (email: yang.liu at windriver.com<mailto:yang.liu at windriver.com>) privileges to update these pages.

If you are not the right person to provide this privilege, please let me know who can do it.

Thanks,

Numan.