[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Package Requirements on the bare-metal controller-0

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Fri Feb 15 17:47:16 UTC 2019

On 2/15/19 7:42 AM, Rowsell, Brent wrote:
> A few points to keep in mind here:
>
> 1)Config_controller is being removed and replaced with ansible.

I know there is a specification for this work, is there some preliminary
work that I can look at or work with to test?

> 2)Openstack deployment will not be part of the initial controller
> bootstrapping. Openstack will be deployed in containers.

I understood there were still some openstack requirements on
controller-0 such as keystone and horizon. I am looking at the
stx_container_update PDF from the Chandler meeting.

> 3)We are in the process of moving to vanilla openstack.

Yes, I know this.

Sau!