[Starlingx-discuss] Which code line created the users in keystone table local_user

Fang, Liang A liang.a.fang at intel.com
Mon Feb 18 08:20:14 UTC 2019

Hi Bart and Don

In keystone table 'local_user', there's lots of users created (see below), could you please point out which code line created these users?
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4C7A5.D2DF2E40]

The background:
In code review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/633400/, we need to create an internal project and user for raw cache. Currently I use puppet to call cmd "openstack" to create/get the project/user id. I found the user(cinder) has already been created by some existing code, see above picture please. So I'm expecting to create internal project the same way as internal user. Thanks.

Regards
Liang