[Starlingx-discuss] Improve FM's Python API return data

Lin, Shuicheng shuicheng.lin at intel.com
Wed Feb 20 02:40:33 UTC 2019

Hi Eric,
Thanks for the detail comments.
In my plan, the return value for get_fault API will be like below:
(False, None): there is error in the API execution.
(True, None): API execution correctly, and there is no alarm message.
(True, Alarm): API execution correctly, and there is alarm message.

I think it should fix the issue you have. Is it right?
If you agree on this new API return value change, I will implement it.
Thanks.

Best Regards
Shuicheng