[Starlingx-discuss] Pipe external multiple VLANs

von Hoesslin, Volker Volker.Hoesslin at swsn.de
Thu Feb 21 15:26:18 UTC 2019

i know, this is all openstack basic knowledg but sometimes i need some additional time to see all this stuff. to answer my own questen, see: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/TrunkPort#CLI_usage_examples

by the way, so i'm missing the horizon gui to handle trunks. is this also comming in new release "stein" ?
btw2: what about the facts to update the official stable relase to the new one? can this be without a complet new install?!

volker...