[Starlingx-discuss] PCI Interrupt affinity task

Liu, ZhipengS zhipengs.liu at intel.com
Fri Feb 22 03:24:11 UTC 2019

Hi all

Recently, I have being working on pci interrupt affinity task (https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2004600)
So far I have finished coding, basic deployment test and function test.
Now, I'm preparing for uploading my patch for code review.
However, I need to decide where to put code folder.
>From my point, there are two options below.

1)      stx-integ/utilities/nova-utils/pci-affinity-agent

2)      stx-config/sysinv/pci-affinity-agent (I put code here currently)
I prefer option 1 as nova-utils is just used to install nova-sriov script only and pci affinity is also an extended feature for nova.
We can reuse nova-utils package with additional RPM for pci-affinity-agent

Any comment from you?  Thanks!

zhipeng