[Starlingx-discuss] Regression test cases for networking testing

Martinez Monroy, Elio elio.martinez.monroy at intel.com
Fri Feb 22 18:58:36 UTC 2019

Hello guys,

I'm sharing the list of regression test cases for networking, please let me know if you consider that we need to add some other scenario.

This test is based on a full analysis of different domains.

Besides this, we are trying to perform a good scope coverage , wiping out those domains and features that StarlingX is not using such as AVS and go on.

Please let me know if you have further questions or suggestions.

We are in the process of adjusting some test cases according with new features and convention names such as Provider net. So, this list can be adjusted and may change in future days.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF8BAC.3B4C5DD0]      Martinez Monroy, Elio.
                       QA Engineer.