[Starlingx-discuss] Blog post ideas

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:54:18 UTC 2019

Hi,

As a follow-up from last week’s community marketing planning call I would like to draw your attention to the StarlingX blog[1].

We would like to make sure that we have new content frequently to highlight news, roadmap items, new features and any further topics the community finds valuable to share.

On the last call we came up with the following ideas:

 * Hands-on workshop[2] “advertisement” for the Denver Summit
 * Packet PoC/testing activity - blog post series?
 * StarlingX in OPNFV Pharos labs (Ildikó to drive)
 * Highlighting Kubernetes part of StarlingX and the roadmap for containerization as well as container support
 * Getting started with StarlingX - (Jeff to coordinate)
   * Community participation
   * How to deploy and use StarlingX
     * Simplex and duplex model details
 * Use cases? - (Jeff to coordinate)
   * Highlight StarlingX in context around use cases (industrial, telco, etc.)
     * How to use the platform
     * What benefits it gives

As you can see we have drivers for a few ideas, but also need volunteers to cover the rest of topics as well as adding new ones to the list.

If you would like to write up an article but you need help with polishing the text please feel free to reach out to me, I’m happy to help. This should not hold you back!

We can use the bi-weekly calls[3] to review ideas and brainstorm if that helps with coming up with more content.

If you would like to volunteer for any of the topics above or have a new idea you can add it to the meeting etherpad[4], respond to this thread or reach out to me.

Thanks,
Ildikó

[1] https://www.starlingx.io/blog/
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-denver-2019-workshop