[Starlingx-discuss] Blog post ideas

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:09:36 UTC 2019

Hi Erich,

The StarlingX website including the blog lives on GitHub. You can create a pull request to add a new blog post as a new file under the blog folder here: https://github.com/StarlingXWeb/starlingx-website/tree/master/site/blog

You can find the other blog posts there to see how the markup language looks like. It should be easy to format, but if you have any questions I’m happy to help.

If you would like more people to review you can send the link to the PR to the mailing list for instance. We can also utilize the community marketing planning calls for review if that would be a preference.

Does this help?

Thanks,
Ildikó