[Starlingx-discuss] Regression test cases for networking testing

Winnicki, Chris Chris.Winnicki at windriver.com
Mon Feb 25 22:03:26 UTC 2019

Hi All
Here is my feedback - respective to the row numbers in the "Regression tests Networking .xlsx" spreadsheet:

Row 5-6: Remove TC: no vif model in stx

Row 20-27: Remove the testcase: feature is depricated

Row 41-42: Remove the testcase: n/a in STX

Row 64: Correct the TC name: “i raised” to “is raised”

Row: 68: Remove TC: not applicable

Row 71: Remove TC: not applicable
Row 72: Remove TC: not applicable
Row 75: Remove TC: not applicable

Row 81: Remove TC: not applicable

Row 81: Remove TC: not applicable due to https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2004455

Row 82: Change priority to: 4

Row 86, 101, 102-106: Remove TC: No infra network in STX

Row 109-111: Low value

Row: 112-116: Change priority to: 3

Row 117, 119: N/A in STX

Row: 133: VM misspeled with “vem”

Row 137-138: Change priority to: 3

Row 139: Remove TC: No infra network in STX

Row 140-143: Change priority to: 4

Row 146: Remove TC: No infra network in STX

Row 148: Remove TC: No infra network in STX

Row 149-151: Remove TC: No infra network in STX

Chris Winnicki - MTS - SYS - PV
chris.winnicki at windriver.com
613-963-1329