[Starlingx-discuss] [test][docs] Zoom conflicts during the Contributor Meetup

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:39:30 UTC 2019

Hi,

As a reminder we’ve discussed this topic on the weekly call today and as there were no objections we decided to cancel the weekly calls colliding with team calls next week and use the Zoom account to provide remote access to the Contributor Meetup sessions.

The dial-in information to that will be distributed in a separate e-mail and will also be added to the meetup etherpad.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó