[Starlingx-discuss] [Release] Release Planning Prep for F2F meeting

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Wed Jan 9 17:26:34 UTC 2019

As discussed in the community call, we would like to fill in the release plan as much as possible prior to the F2F meeting next week.

The spreadsheet is available at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HUwbsaSerzFRuvXVB_qvoGdI0Chx1YiiA2WYHwvIoYI/edit#gid=405844719

1. All: Review the Field Definition in the 3rd worksheet and provide any feedback
	Note: Do we need to track any other milestones per deliverable at the release level?
2. Project Leads: Fill in the plans for your items as much as possible before the F2F meeting. Come prepared to discuss status, challenges, etc.

The goal of the first day in the F2F is to align on release content and milestones and start tracking to the plan.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Ghada