[Starlingx-discuss] [build-report] email-test - Build # 32 - Still Failing!

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Thu Jan 10 20:04:45 UTC 2019

Apologies folks for the spam. That was the last one.

I was just debugging the last link in the chain of getting build reports
from CENGN to starlingx-discuss.  Turns out the only bug was to add my
email to the receiver list.  Thunderbird happily merged the two e-mails
onto one, using the direct mail's version of the Subject field (lacking
[starlingx-discuss] prefix), thus tricking me into believing the
messages weren't being accepted by the mailing list.

Messages with *[build-report]* in the subject will now be from real
build jobs.  Only build failures will be reported, plus the first
successful build once the issue is corrected.  There will likely be two
mails per failure, one from the master job, and one from the sub-job
that had the failure.

I encourage you to monitor these e-mails, particularly if you submitted
code within 24 hours prior to a failure.

Scott