[Starlingx-discuss] [TSC] Updated Multi-OS meta-specification available for review

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 22:29:09 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone at STX community

After quick sync with Ken, we agree to work on the meta specification
together, for that we will share the specifications in a google doc
public
In this way, anyone can help to create the documents and avoid
miscommunications or avoid having paragraphs that are not delivering
the same message.

These are the links for the current 2 specifications we have:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/188nuV98w90xG0WWRFKItoxcsCzH5xB95dy-MD1MDR5c/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjdvjJDvu9_KcGiTal9BxYI__dWZ2a3MaYjkJEQSR24/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to comment and suggest as you prefer, ( many of the
suggestions made on the Gerrit review are fixed, some others need
better writing )

The link has writing permissions, please be careful to do not erase a
section until is previously agreed

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Victor Rodriguez