[Starlingx-discuss] After deployment finished, cannot create public flat network

Jaewook Oh kyle.oh95 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 06:34:08 UTC 2019

Hello,
this is Jaewook Oh from IISTRC.

I installed StarlingX on a server, and now I'm trying to create "flat
network" for public.
However I couldn't find the way to make the network.
I found "managed_flat", "managed_vlan", and "managed_vxlan" options in
'/etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf.ini' file.

When I install some OpenStack platform, I usually used devstack, and with
devstack I could choose 'flat' option.

Is there any way to create flat network on StarlingX openstack platform?

And also network creation keeps failing on horizon dashboard. I had to use
OpenStack CLI. Is it also a bug?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best Regards,
Jaewook.

*Jaewook Oh* (오재욱)
IISTRC - Internet Infra System Technology Research Center
369 Sangdo-ro, Dongjak-gu,
06978, Seoul, Republic of Korea