[Starlingx-discuss] After deployment finished, cannot create public flat network

Jaewook Oh jwoh95 at dcn.ssu.ac.kr
Wed Jan 23 02:33:37 UTC 2019

Thanks for all helps and advices!

Especially Giuseppe's advice was exactly what I wanted to do.

I could create flat network and the vms are now able to connect external
network :)

I'm so appreciate of your helps and thanks again.

However, creating network in horizon is still impossible.
I saw $fm alarm-list command, but the result showed nothing.

Best Regards,
Jaewook.

2019년 1월 22일 (화) 오후 5:35, Sun, Austin <austin.sun at intel.com>님이 작성:

E-mail : jwoh95 at dcn.ssu.ac.kr