[Starlingx-discuss] Performance Framework (requirements and first ideas)

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 05:31:00 UTC 2019

Hi team

I would like to start the thread about the Performance testing
framework. I took the liberty to make an initial document to gather
requirements and ideas about how to address this problem

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gNHthtJSaijz5VewHAMCxeaXk_C1gbCS1FP18-z942c/edit?usp=sharing

Despite the fact that there are few suggestions feel free to make any
comment or add requirements as your needs, the idea is to try to cover
as much as end-user scenarios as possible

Hope you find this useful, happy to help

Victor Rodriguez