[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] LP 1812519: config_controller --kubernetes fails at step 06

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Wed Jan 23 17:30:07 UTC 2019

Hi Mingyuan,

My issue is solved now, I didn't use a NAT network and that caused the
problem.

Regarding the no_proxy, did you were able to pass the 'system
application-apply stx-openstack' step?

I'm seeing a problem on tiller trying to get install osh-openstack-
mariadb, which I think is related to not having a proper no_proxy
value.

Is there a way to get all the IP needed to configure no_proxy, so the
gRPC (and other mechanisms) can connect each other in the k8s cluster?

Thanks

-Erich