[Starlingx-discuss] Nominate Jim Somerville as stx-integ core as kernel expert

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:37:40 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 10:58 AM Jones, Bruce E <bruce.e.jones at intel.com> wrote:
> It’s somewhat informal.  I suspect the real review will come from the submission of a change in openstack gerrit that grants the new Core his awesome +2 power.

It's even more informal that that actually, the stx-integ TL adds him
to starlingx-integ-core.  Core groups are self-maintaining.

The tradition upstream is for the existing cores to +1/-1 in this
thread and then the PTL makes the change after a period of time,
usually a week-ish.

And in this case, I don't have a core-member vote but my first
response was "isn't Jim already in that group?"  +1

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com