[Starlingx-discuss] Nominate Jim Somerville as stx-integ core as kernel expert

Rowsell, Brent Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com
Fri Jan 25 17:52:20 UTC 2019

+1

Brent

From: Penney, Don [mailto:Don.Penney at windriver.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2019 11:36 AM
To: 'starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io' (starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io) <starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>
Subject: [Starlingx-discuss] Nominate Jim Somerville as stx-integ core as kernel expert

Hi folks,

I don't know if there's some official process, but I'd like to nominate Jim Somerville as a core for stx-integ. He is our primary kernel developer/expert on our Wind River team, and I've been treating him as a core-by-proxy for any kernel-related updates. I don't generally give any kernel or related reviews a +2 until I know Jim is happy with the changes, and any kernel issues or questions end up going to him.

Thanks,
Don.

Don Penney, Developer, Wind River