[Starlingx-discuss] Looking a command that changes Virtual host node MAC Addr.

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Sun Jan 27 03:09:16 UTC 2019

Hi Fernando,
This mgt port is used since at the beginning of installation, written into system inventory and is being used all the time in StarlingX system.
My understanding is that it is less likely StarlingX provides an interface to change it after the system is deployed.

Anyway, what’s your motivation to make such a change??

regards,
Yong