[Starlingx-discuss] [Test] Proposal for Test Repository

Liu, Yang yang.liu at windriver.com
Mon Jan 28 14:11:27 UTC 2019

Hi Jose,

I think 3 separate repos will be easier from maintenance and usage perspective.
- Manual/robot/pytest have very different installation/usage/contribution requirements, it would be much easier to maintain them with standard repo structure, i.e., package requirements and README in root directory of a repo.
- User won't be forced to download everything if they are only interested in contributing to one of them.
- Easier to separate code reviews.

BR,
Yang