[Starlingx-discuss] Distro.openstack meeting Jan 29 2019

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Tue Jan 29 14:50:45 UTC 2019

Meeting agenda and notes for the 1/29/2019 meeting
*         Stein rebasing in container branch status / plan

  *   f/stein branch used by a few developers, rebased the clients to stein.

  *   We deliver two things - docker images and an iso.  The docker images are on stein.  We are seeing issues with the clients from stein.

  *   keystone and horizon have not been rebased to stein and will run natively.  Plan is to do those rebases post cut-over (2/14), those services will run the stx pike versions until then

  *   Stories exist for the rebasing

  *   Building new docker images for OpenStack once per week - seems to be fast enough pace for now.  Building on Monday nights, Test team picks that up on Tuesday.
?  Cengn generates daily ISOs and weekly docker images
*         Review tracking sheet status
*         Discuss alternatives if items are not accepted upstream
*         AR Bruce to review status with the TSC next week.
*         We reviewed and updated the tracking spreadsheet.  The current status is:

  *   Certain 10

  *   Done 4

  *   Likely 17

  *   At risk 13